Thursday, August 31, 2006

10 DAYS LEFT IN SEATTLE

I can't believe I am leaving so soon! Only 10 more days until I will be boarding a plane to Philadelphia, and only 12 more days until I am leaving for Moldova! I am stressed, nervous, excited, scared...every emotion a person can feel I am feeling right now. I am actually really sick right now and I blame it on my stress of trying to pack up my apt., of trying to figure out what to pack, making sure I get everything done before I leave, making sure I see all my family and friends, etc, etc. My biggest fear right now isn't flying or not knowing the language when I arrive but that I won't pack correctly. I know there is no "right" way to pack but I am so scared of leaving something important behind even though I know I can have stuff shipped to me. I will be worried until I get there because it is only then will I know if I forgot anything. But I will make a list of things that people can send to me if they get bored and feel like sending a care package.

3 comments:

Melissajo said...

Care packages? You got it! I'm trying to remember what treats we'd pack on climbing trips.... What will Jen be missing? Hmmm...

Have a wonderful adventure!!!

Love,
Missy

Jennifer Nelson said...

I could always use fruit leather!!! My stash is almost gone. Hot packs also. The small ones for your hands and feet would be awesome for the cold winters (last year it got down to -30 celcius). But I won't need those for a couple months.

Melissajo said...

That's so cold!!!!!!! We'll get several bazillion of those hot packs at REI any day now. We just did the winter floor move.