Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Contact Info

Here is the address of the Peace corps office where you can send me mail:
Jennifer Nelson
Peace Corps Moldova
12 Grigore Ureche Str.
Chisinau 2001, Moldova
**Don't send letters in regular envelopes, they will not get here!!!! People think they contain money because many people work abroad and send money back here to their families. Use either padded envelopes or big manilla type ones.

Here is how to call me:
011 + 373 + 268 + 26526
This is my home phone. Please, remember to call your phone company to make sure you don't have and international block on your phone and find out how much it is to call. I have heard you can call for 50 cents a minute (alot I know). Don't worry about calling me. Letters and email is good enough. But if you do call, remember there is a 10 hour time difference from the west coast to Moldova. Also, I am usually only home in the morning until 8 am and don't return until after 5pm.

1 comment:

Melissajo said...

Craving anything yet?...