Monday, January 01, 2007

Random Events






















After I returned from Christmas in Chisinau last week I was going to work around noon expecting to open the place. I had to run over to the kintergarden to get the key from my counterpart's son and ended up staying there until 4pm. There was a New Years concert going on with the little kids and they made me stay and watch. The concert then was followed by a big masa for the kids. The parents set up the table for all the little 6 year yolds with tons of food. After the kids ate us adults got to sit down and eat wha the kids didn't, and of course the bottle sof wine and vodka came out. Many of the parents drank quite a bit and I was also forced to try everyone's house wines that they brought and wasn't able to leave the kintergarden until I took a shot of vodka with everyone. It is kind of horrible because I hate vodka and want to puke even when I smell it but they didn't seem to care about this and made me drink anyways. I didn't puke but I did provide great entertainment for everyone with the faces I made. Because this was the middle of the day I sobered up before going to bed and had a nice headache visit me around dinner time. 22 and a half months left of this forced drinking, what am I to do?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.