Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A few notes...

First off, I got a cell phone. You can call me anytime on that now instead of on my house phone. I will place the number in the contact box to the left. Also you can send me free text messages from www.moldcell.md . There is a tab for english so that you can navigate the website.

Second, some people have been inquiring about packages and what I may need. The only thing I really need is Peanut Butter. They do sell it here in Chisinau but it has no flavor, added fat, and it is exspensive. I could also use Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Other than that, whatever you want to throw in. I love anything from Trader Joes, and have been dying for fruit leather. If you send something I really appreciate it, but just remember it is kind of exspenisve to mail stuff here so don't make the package too heavy.

Third, I miss you all very much. I really like the comments you all post and will try post more on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana finally got your birthday card today (Dec.19th), only took 2 months! Your Dad's hasn't come yet, but there's hope!
Love and miss you, Jenni